Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Art of the Start - Reminiscing...

The Art of the Start - Reminiscing...

So I was browsing Technorati the other day and stumbled across Guy Kawasaki's blog "Signum sine tinnitu." I was really excited about this because it's been a LOOONG time since I've seen Guy who was a big fan of the first company I worked for called Silicon Beach Software.

Since I was a product manager at SBS during Guy's tenure as a Mac evangelist, we crossed paths many times at Macworld shows, etc. He was always cordial, insightful and had a solidly amusing perspective on the Mac world. As I recall, he and Charlie Jackson who was the founder of Silicon Beach were also friends. After Charlie sold SBS to Aldus Corporation, he went on to invest in little companies like Wired Magazine and Lycos. Not bad, eh?

But I digress. After reading some of Guy's blog, I decided to do two things: 1. rekindle *this* blog and 2. buy his new book called "The Art of the Start." I think it will help me in the SIPphone experience and I'm looking forward to the read.

No comments: