Tuesday, April 25, 2006

2006 DLS & Personal update

2006 DLS & Personal update

Thought I'd jump into the pond again and add a comment or two to my blog. The Desktop Linux Summit for 2006 hosted, organized and sweated over by Linspire is finally done and by all accounts was a solid success. The SIPphone booth (which is my latest job after officially leaving Linspire a few weeks back) was steady, but of course since DLS is a Linux event and not a VoIP event I didn't expect any barns to burn... ;-)

On a personal front, Cub Scouts is in full swing with Ethan and Emily is definitely earning her dancing stripes.

In other news, I bought a dirt bike recently (Honda CRF250x) and want to go out with best friend Rod this weekend. Here's a picture of the kids, Rod running his Savage RC truck and me & the Honda. Cool!

Anyways, that's all for now folks. On to the next thing... (probably sleep!).

KLR

No comments: